WELD-IN Anti-Roll Bar
2. More room for 3" exhaust.
3. Weld-in Construction
4. Larger diameter down links with 1/2" heim ends.
5. 4130 Chromemoly main bar.
complete with hardware (Not Shown)
For 1979 and Newer Only
1. The main pivot bushings
in this kit are self lubricating Bronze
equipped with grease zerks.
2. The down links are moved away from
the frame rails and the main cross bar is moved higher
and farther forward in the frame which allows more room
for full length 3" exhaust.
3. The kit is designed to be welded between the frame
4. The down links are made from
3/4" tubing and use LARGER 1/2" heim
5. Main cross bar is made from 4130 Chromemoly.
More Clearance for
details about the cars
suspension, tranny, motor, tires, ET, etc
so you can be better helped.
Copyright © 2002
Baseline Suspensions, Inc. all rights reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written
Prices Subject to change without notice.